No matter what type of home you have, PaintGreen can make it look its best. From prep to clean-up, our courteous and talented painters work with you to make your experience a positive one. Unlike many painters, we carefully protect your plants and trees to keep your home’s exterior looking its best.
Our team provides you with daily updates, asks questions when needed and is happy to talk with you about any concerns. Every painter follows our documented process for completing your painting.
- Pressure wash or hand wash the area to be painted
- Washing removes dirt and debris to ensure new paint adheres properly
- Scrape any peeling paint
- Sand, prime, caulk and patch where needed
- Proper preparation helps paint to last twice as long
- Paint using top quality paint – low and no VOC options available
- Second coat applied (typically)
- Cleanup done every day to a “broom-clean” standard
- Thorough cleanup upon completion of the job
- Our policy is to “leave no trace”
- Walk-through performed by the project manager near completion of the job
- Final walk-through performed before final payment
Contact us to get a no-obligation quote on your exterior residential painting: (619) 446-6983.