Our Estimators are Certified Color Experts. Trust them to help you find the perfect color that matches that couch, go bold with fun colors, or choose a color scheme that will highlight the architectural beauty of your home!
Whether you want one room painted or your whole interior, PaintGreen will make your home look great! From prep to clean-up, our courteous and talented painters work with you to make your experience a positive one. Our goal is to have you as a customer for life, and to earn the business of your family and friends too.
We work around your needs, such as dealing with pets and children’s nap times. Plus, we use non-toxic paints for your interior to keep your family healthy and safe!
Our team provides you with daily updates, asks questions when needed and is happy to talk with you about any concerns. Every painter follows our documented procedures for completing your painting.
- Furniture is placed in the center of the room
- Floors, countertops, etc. are protected with canvas, paper or plastic
2. Wall Preparation
- Fill any holes
- Caulk where needed
- Scuff sand glossy surfaces
- Prime where is it is needed
3. Paint Room
- Paint using top quality, non-toxic paint
- Second coat applied (typically)
- Cleanup done every day to a “broom-clean” standard
- Thorough cleanup upon completion of the job
- Our policy is to “leave no trace”
- Daily inspection of worksite conditions by foreman or project manager
- Walk-through performed by the project manager near completion of the job
- Final walk-through performed before final payment
Contact us to get a free bid on your interior residential painting: (619) 446-6983.